Kitchen Timesaver #1 - Braun Multiquick Hand Blender & attachments
This is the best blender/hand mixer system I have ever used or owned. I love it for the following features:
- Easy to use and clean.
- Convenient and easy to remove and interchange attachments.
- Excellent (and variable) blending power.
- Two different sized blender jugs (500ml and 1L) suit large or small jobs. Broad range of fast or slow speeds.
- Neat design details like small drainage holes in the jugs so that water doesn't collect in the base when you tip them upside to drain after washing.
- Jugs have non-slip bases that are removeable and convert to a handy lid to seal and store contents (I'm all for anything that reduces washing up).
- Wand style blender can be used in directly in a saucepan, bowl, plastic cup or other vessel (again with the washing up!).
Kirky's Kitchen recipes using the Braun Multiquick Hand Blender:
Quick & Easy Gazpacho